IND vs WI 4th T20 Dream11 Prediction & Fan2Play Possible 11 Pitch Report | IND vs WI 4th T20 Dream11 Prediction Today | Lauderhill Pitch Report
Cricket returns to the USA. The scene of an incredible 245 vs 244 match between these two teams in 2016. With T20 World Cup squad spots up for grabs for both sides, as well as a series to win, who knows what we may be in for in Florida.
India, courtesy of the superb Suryakumar Yadav, have taken a 2-1 lead. The bowling effort, minus Avesh Khan’s continued search for form, was steady enough, while Suryakumar played a gem that shot him up to second in the T20I batting rankings.
For West Indies, the positives are there. However, they need to turn moments into prolonged periods of dominance. They did so in the second T20I, but a struggle with the bat in the middle overs in the third match is an area of focus in a match they must win to keep the series alive.
IND vs WI 4th T20 Possible Playing XI
Will Rohit Sharma play? That’s the big question after the skipper succumbed to back spasms in the third. The general consensus is that he is set to play.
Also, Shreyas Iyer and Avesh Khan are under pressure to hold their spots due to lack of form.
India: 1. Rohit Sharma (c), 2. Suryakumar Yadav, 3. Shreyas Iyer/Deepak Hooda, 4. Rishabh Pant (wk), 5. Hardik Pandya, 6. Dinesh Karthik, 7. Ravindra Jadeja, 8. Harshal Patel, 9. R Ashwin, 10. Kuldeep Yadav/Ravi Bishnoi, 11. Arshdeep Singh
West Indies could look at bringing in Odean Smith or Romario Shepherd for Devon Thomas.
West Indies: 1. Kyle Mayers, 2. Brandon King, 3. Nicholas Pooran (c), 4. Shimron Hetmyer, 5. Rovman Powell, 6. Devon Thomas/Odean Smith/Romario Shepherd, 7. Jason Holder, 8. Akeal Hosein, 9. Dominic Drakes, 10. Alzarri Joseph, 11. Obed McCoy
Key Players to Watch/Key Stats
- Suryakumar Yadav continues to go from strength to strength. In six T20Is vs West Indies, he has slammed 218 runs at an average of 43.60 and strike rate of 180.16.
- Rohit Sharma smashed 62 (28) on this ground in 2016 and 67 (51) in 2019. The India captain has the most runs in IND-WI T20Is: 21 inns, 660 runs, avg. 38.82, SR 140.72.
- Hardik Pandya is providing such great value with the ball. He has conceded just 5.30 per over in ten overs this series (two wickets). And, of course, he can fire with the bat at any moment.
- Arshdeep Singh is India’s leading wicket-taker so far this series (4). However, his poise and calmness in the crunch overs is what is most impressive (econ. 6.91).
- India utilised Bhuvneshwar Kumar in the middle and death overs in the third T20I. He took a wicket in each of the phases, including Nicholas Pooran.
- Nicholas Pooran has struggled against pace off the ball. Earlier this year, Pooran scored three fifties in as many matches in India, and the Windies will be hoping he rediscovers that form.
- Kyle Mayers struck 12 boundaries in 50 balls in the third T20I (73 off 50 balls). He took his tally from 69 in five T20Is against India to 143 in six (avg. 23.66, SR 130.27).
- Rovman Powell scored a 34-ball 54 in his last match on this ground against India, back in 2019. Overall, Powell has scored 231 runs in ten innings vs India at an average of 28.87 and strike rate of 140.85.
- Obed McCoy remains a threat after his six-wicket haul in the second T20I. Overall this year, he has taken 32 wickets in 15 T20s.
- Akeal Hosein is conceding just 6.91 per over in 23 T20I innings. This includes 6.40 per over in five innings vs India. Also, he has gone wicketless just four times in last 20 T20Is.
Other Stats and Facts
- West Indies’ last series win against India in any format was 1-0 in the T20Is in 2016.
- It’s another big game for Rishabh Pant. He is striking at 142.00 this series and strikes at 141.20 vs West Indies overall (353 runs, avg. 32.09).
- R Ashwin has conceded just 6.66 runs per over in this series.
- Windies need more control from Jason Holder. Even though he has taken the second-most wickets (4), he is leaking 9.65 runs per over – the most of any bowler who has bowled at least six overs
Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground Laurderhill Florida Pitch Report and Weather
United States of America struck 188/6 in a winning effort against Ireland just before Christmas last year. Ireland responded by winning with 150 on the board the next day.
In the last ten men’s T20s on this ground, the average first innings score is 150.2. The team that batted first won seven of them.
There is a chance of a morning shower in Lauderhill, but there should be enough clear weather to allow for a result.
IND vs WI 4th T20 Dream11 Prediction 6 August 2022
Note: The below teams are not based on the final playing XIs. We may not be able to update these in time. Use the stats and commentary in this article as well as your own instincts to create your teams.
If you’re looking for an alternative to Dream11, Fan2Play offers lower credit scores for 11-player fantasy teams. Check out and download the app here.
- Wicket-Keepers: Nicholas Pooran
- Batsmen: Suryakumar Yadav, Kyle Mayers, Rohit Sharma
- All-Rounders: Hardik Pandya, Jason Holder
- Bowlers: Obed McCoy, Arshdeep Singh
IND vs WI 4th T20 Match Prediction: Who will win?
India’s depth should serve them well once again. India to win.